Everything posted by bahtiyar57
- Banana Pi M3 Boot from EMMC
- Banana Pi M3 Boot from EMMC
- Banana Pi M3 Boot from EMMC
- Can I make a virtual swap space to used as extensions of RAM size?
-
[How-To] Internet Source from WIFI To Ethernet [Bridge WiFi to Ethernet]
Solved by running DHPC with dnsmasq on the Banana Pi M3.
-
Banana Pi M3 Boot from EMMC
Yesterday I had same problems with my on SD Card installed Armbian. It won't boot. After a few failed attempts to boot, it did after all. Surprisingly not from the SD Card. It booted from EMMC, where was a clean Armbian installation flashed. After reboot it was no more possible for me to repeat this.
- Build Armbian in Distro box?
- Build Armbian in Distro box?
- Build Armbian in Distro box?
-
[How-To] Internet Source from WIFI To Ethernet [Bridge WiFi to Ethernet]
Worked fine 👍 Thank you. I've forwarded my Internet with a Banana Pi M3 from Eth0 to Enx00.... . It has the IP 172.x.x.1. On Enx00.... is a router with the IP 172.x.x.2 connected. But my Banana Pi isn't listed in the routers network. Is it possible to add my router to this second network?
- Banana Pi M3 Boot from EMMC
- Banana Pi M3 Boot from EMMC
- Banana Pi M3 crashes if ETH plugged
-
Banana Pi M3 crashes if ETH plugged
This is very complicated for me. Because I don't know how I have to do it exactly? I used a time a very old Easy-Box 802. And with this it didn't crashed. With my FritzBox 7490 and 7520 it will crash. Know I will try to disable EEE (Energy Efficient Ethernet) on my Router. I read that some peolpe had problems with this. But they diabled it with adding: dtparam=eee=off to /boot/config.txt Or by running this command: ethtool --set-eee eth0 eee off
- Banana Pi M3 crashes if ETH plugged
- Banana Pi M3 crashes if ETH plugged
- Banana Pi M3 crashes if ETH plugged
- Banana Pi M3 crashes if ETH plugged
- thermal thermal_zone0: failed to read out thermal zone (-110)
-
thermal thermal_zone0: failed to read out thermal zone (-110)
I froze Armbian kernal upgrades But if I enter apt list --upgradable There are still displayed linux-image-edge-sunxi/jammy 23.8.1 armhf [upgradable from: 6.4.14-Armbian.23.10] N: There are 25 additional versions. Please use the '-a' switch to see them. Now I'm afraid to use the apt upgrade command EDIT: Is it better to use a command like this: $ sudo apt-mark hold package_name to exclude it ?
- thermal thermal_zone0: failed to read out thermal zone (-110)
- thermal thermal_zone0: failed to read out thermal zone (-110)
- thermal thermal_zone0: failed to read out thermal zone (-110)
- thermal thermal_zone0: failed to read out thermal zone (-110)
- thermal thermal_zone0: failed to read out thermal zone (-110)