Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bright_plastik

Validating
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bright_plastik

  1. Hello, I just arrived now... I'm looking for some feedback...I'm trying to run this Proxmox image, launched by my freshly installed EDK2 UEFI on the NOR, but all I see is the beginning of the install, and after nothing more. Unfortunately I cannot upload pics, but you can see here on IMGUR Can anybody tell me why anything I try to install, apart from the imags provided by Friendlyelec, does not even boot properly? I cannot even install the armbian image provided in the download section!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.