Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alidaf

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by alidaf

  1. @SteeMan I'm trying to image the BTT version for Klipper. All linux images I have flashed using RPI imager since it has been available (Debian, Raspbian, TinyCoreLinux, Ubuntu and a number of smaller distros) have all been readable after burning. The SD card does work but I had to connect it to a TV, LAN and keyboard to configure the wifi settings. This is problematic due to TV overscan making the edges of the display not visible and some of the menu selection numbers not being visible. RPi imager handles some settings such as user, wifi & ssh automatically for some distros but in other cases the config files can be edited by hand after burning, which is why I would have preferred the card to be readable.
  2. I have the same problem but usbimager doesn't work either. I've tried Etcher, Raspberry Pi Imager and usbimager and they all result in the card being unreadable by MacOS. I can flash Raspbian, the BTT version from their site (outdated) but not Armbian, specifically 24.2.3 Bookworm Minimal.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.