Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

johmue

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by johmue

  1. Hi, I've been using the /dev/ttyAML1 UART port on my Odroid N2+ at the GPIO pins 8 and 10 with buster. With the update to bullseye, the /dev/ttyAML1 device disappeared. Also now in bookworm it is no longer present. Now I happen to need the UART at GPIO 8 and 10 again and did some more persistent research and came across this post over in the DietPI forum. It provided an alternative meson-g12b-odroid-n2-plus.dtb which I installed in my system. Since then my /dev/ttyAML1 device is back and I can use the UART at GPIO 8 and 10 as I wished. However, I am a bit nervous, since I just installed some binary dtb file to my system at a path which is owned by the linux-dtb-current-meson64 package. So it is endangered by a system update. Is there an "official" way to get back my /dev/AML1 UART device which is sustainable? Thank you very much

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.