Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ryanrs

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ryanrs

  1. I have this same issue. It is displaying 1920x1080 on my 1920x1200 old Dell LCD, when using the HDMI input. If I use an adapter to connect the RockPro64 to to a DVI-D input, I only get 1024x768, bleh.
  2. Yes! I get a degraded x1 link, too, with a Samsung 980 Pro. I assumed it had never worked at x4, so it's interesting to hear that it is a regression.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.