Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bryan_bennett

Validating
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bryan_bennett

  1. I registered to say that this works *perfectly* for analog/line out on my OrangePi Zero3. Additionally, I wanted to mention that I ran the build myself via the build framework. My install target is actually an existing DietPi machine. I installed everything but the u-boot deb (which seemed to cause some trouble with booting? I'd not investigated any more than recovering from the error by reinstalling the old packages). It looks like *maybe* all I needed was the kernel itself (headers, libc, base-files, bsp etc all being "extraneous", but I went ahead and installed those). This gets me a lot closer to my whole-home audio setup! Thanks for putting in the work for this. Is there a possibility of getting this upstreamed? I imagine that this would be extremely useful as such (and we wouldn't have to, say, disable kernel updates on these boxes to keep analog audio)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.