Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fregloin

Validating
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Fregloin

  1. Hello. I've also had issues to run CAN bus on my Orange Pi One. I have armbinan with 6.x kernel. And also had stuck on interface upping. I've solved it by modifing dts file in interrupt section Have changed <0 7 2> to <0 7 8> and now it works fine! Thanks to one good person who described the same issue and suggested to change interruption type. I've looked at linux kernel header and IRQ_TYPE_LEVEL_LOW points to 8. Connected to my car and data started to run. Thanks!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.