Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

keithr

Validating
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by keithr

  1. I set up a new Banana Pi M4 Zero, with an HDMI monitor that had previously been used with a Raspberry Pi, a USB hub with a keyboard and mouse. I downloaded the Armbian Ubuntu Jammy desktop, the activity light flashed a bit but no video. I soldered a header to the debug serial pads and connected to a PC through a serial to USB converter. Using that link I could see the boot process, and communicate. I used armbian-config to set up wifi etc, but still no video. I have tried Jammy minimum, and both Debian downloads but still no video. There appears to be nothing coming across the HDMI connection, the monitor detects that there is a physical connection but no video. The same thing with a second monitor. Looking at the u-boot environment, it shows console=both, disp_mode = 1080p60, fb0_width= 1920,fb0_height= 1080 all of which are within the capabilities of the monitors, but still no video. Am I missing a driver or something?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.