Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

robertM

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by robertM

  1. awesome: login screen now -> thx!!
  2. sorry for late reply. here is the output - thx armbian-config/unbekannt,unbekannt,jammy,jammy,jammy,now 25.8.0-trunk.380.0718.155006 all [installiert] armbian-firmware/jammy,jammy,jammy,now 25.5.2 all [installiert] armbian-plymouth-theme/jammy,jammy,jammy,now 25.5.2 all [installiert] armbian-zsh/jammy,jammy,jammy,now 25.5.2 all [installiert] chromium/jammy,now 9:126.0.6478.182-1~deb12u1+j1armbian1 arm64 [installiert]
  3. well I "solved" the package conflict but now on boot it shows: Welcome to 22.11.2 with Linux 6.1.115-vendor-rk35xx before it showed: Welcome to Armbian 24.5.1 Jammy everything works though - no pending updates. I guess I will leave it like this. Or any recommendations about getting it up to current version?
  4. I was able to get the conflicting versions fixed: now:
  5. I am Running Armbian 24.5.1 Jammy with Linux 6.1.115-vendor-rk35xx on Radxa Rock5b (and it works great!!) when running sudo apt dist-upgrade or sudo apt upgrade I get Die folgenden Pakete sind zurückgehalten worden: armbian-bsp-cli-rock-5b " Packages retained" apt list --installed | grep armbian-bsp-cli-rock-5b gives: armbian-bsp-cli-rock-5b-legacy/jammy,now 24.5.1 arm64 [installiert] armbian-bsp-cli-rock-5b/jammy,now 24.5.1 arm64 [Installiert,aktualisierbar auf: 25.5.1] ## installed, can be updated can/shall I force the the use of "armbian-bsp-cli-rock-5b/jammy,now 24.5.1 arm64 [Installiert,aktualisierbar auf: 25.5.1]" ? how? what is the correct procedure to update to 25.5.x? thanks
  6. Hello. I am getting similar error messages: Radxa Rock5 Armbian 24.5.1 Jammy with Linux 5.10.110-rockchip-rk3588 Es wurden 111 MB in 2 s geholt (49,2 MB/s). E: Fehlschlag beim Holen von http://apt.armbian.com/pool/main/a/armbian-firmware/armbian-firmware_25.2.1_all__1-SAe75d-B6c7f-R448a.deb Datei hat eine unerwartete Größe (91589632 != 91589640). Eventuell läuft gerade eine Spiegel-Synchronisierung? [IP: 62.133.35.14 80] E: Fehlschlag beim Holen von http://apt.armbian.com/pool/main/a/armbian-plymouth-theme/armbian-plymouth-theme_25.2.1_all__1-Bfe25-R448a.deb Datei hat eine unerwartete Größe (108120 != 108124). Eventuell läuft gerade eine Spiegel-Synchronisierung? [IP: 130.225.254.116 80] E: Fehlschlag beim Holen von http://apt.armbian.com/pool/main/a/armbian-zsh/armbian-zsh_25.2.1_all__1-SAbfee-B6e0d-R448a.deb Datei hat eine unerwartete Größe (10829720 != 10829716). Eventuell läuft gerade eine Spiegel-Synchronisierung? [IP: 130.225.254.116 80] E: Einige Archive konnten nicht herunt

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.