Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

namahsrob

Validating
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by namahsrob

  1. Last week installed Armbian for the first time on my Pinebook Pro that was basically bricked from Manjaro. Everything worked great! Audio is a little weak, but will look into that later. Today I pulled down the 25.2.1/6.12.16 update. On booting in Grub, I now get a message "Loading Device Tree Blob...", followed by "Error: not a regular file Press any key to continue". The boot then continues after a bit, and system seems to work fine from a user perspective after that (posting this from the machine). But there are some rockchip-pcie, rk3399-dmc-freq and brcmf errors in the armbianmonitor output (attached url) . I'm an Armbian noob, so dunno if the errors were there on the previous version. The 25.2.1 install re-wrote the grub entries so I don't have the previous kernel to boot into to do any debugging, but it used to boot cleanly before the update. Wondering if there is a known situation here, before I dig into the whole dtb thing. Thanks!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.