Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

runlikellama

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by runlikellama

  1. Hi, Mainline status is here: https://gitlab.collabora.com/hardware-enablement/rockchip-3588/notes-for-rockchip-3588/-/blob/main/mainline-status.md and description of the submitted patch is here: https://lore.kernel.org/linux-rockchip/20241210163615.120594-1-sebastian.reichel@collabora.com/ It mentions that more recent U-Boot versions handle some USB communications, so I was also thinking that updating the U-Boot on my board might help although I haven't quite worked out how to do that yet.
  2. Hi, I am wanting to try running OPNsense under proxmox, but before that I wanted to setup the type-C port as a management port. I have added g_cdc in /etc/modules to load the kernel module and if I run a vendor kernel, it works fine. I plug my laptop in to the boards type-C port and it shows up as an ethernet adapter and I can SSH directly to the Rock 5 ITX. I however would like to use a mainline kernel instead as it generally runs better thanks to the amazing work of the community here. Running 6.12, this same functionality does not work and nothing appears in the network adapters on my laptop when plugging in. Looking on mainline-status, I see that the type-C support (ie USB-C (fusb302)), has been sent but not accepted yet. Once this has been merged and I update to the newest kernel, will the type-C port work like I hope? Any help or advice would be much appreciated!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.