Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ari Anggoro Gustianto

Validating
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Ari Anggoro Gustianto

  1. Something went wrong while writing Armbian_community_26.2.0-trunk.7_Aml-s9xx-box_noble_current_6.12.58_cinnamon_desktop.img.xz to Mass Storage Device (armbi_boot, armbi_root) (/dev/sdb) When I made a boot with Balena Etecher, it turned out there was an error. Something went wrong while writing Armbian_community_26.2.0-trunk.7_Aml-s9xx-box_noble_current_6.12.58_cinnamon_desktop.img.xz to Mass Storage Device (armbi_boot, armbi_root) (/dev/sdb) I downloaded it from the link provided at https://www.armbian.com/amlogic-s9xx-tv-box/ The file I used was Ubuntu 24.04 (Noble) Cinnamon. When I finished flashing, Balena couldn't verify the memory card and displayed an error. Something went wrong while writing Armbian_community_26.2.0-trunk.7_Aml-s9xx-box_noble_current_6.12.58_cinnamon_desktop.img.xz to Mass Storage Device (armbi_boot, armbi_root) (/dev/sdb)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.