Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Allan Batista

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Allan Batista

  1. Ok Tks, very hard work with nand. But, ok work for me with sd card. Could you tell me if the Wifi would work?
  2. I understand, but would I be able to do it officially?
  3. Good afternoon. I need a little help here. I managed to compile a working version for this board. However, it does not recognize the internal disk, which in this case is a nand. I used this repo: https://github.com/sicXnull/armbian-build.git Branch: X96Q-5.1-DDR3 Could someone help me?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.