Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

kolla

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by kolla

  1. Meanwhile, I upgraded the old rebooting (working) orangepi zero(1)s from U-boot "SPL 2019.04-armbian (Nov 18 2019 - 23:36:05 +0100)" to U-boot "SPL 2024.01-armbian-2024.01-S866c-P6b16-Ha5c2-V367a-Bb703-R448a (Apr 29 2025 - 02:50:09 +0000)" and they also now poweroff on reboot. So the problem is clearly u-boot, and not SD card vendor, kernel (they all run the same "6.12.43-current-sunxi #1 SMP Wed Aug 20 16:30:58 UTC 2025 armv7l") or whatever else. I'll see if I can manage to test U-boot v2025.07... Btw, one thing I noticed with old working boot.cmd/scr was that load_addr was "0x44000000" while it is now "0x45000000" - no idea what significance may have.
  2. I have the same problem, and for me it seems unrelated to kernel revisions. I have a whole bunch of Orange Pi Zeros, all running the same kernel and all with the same updated packages. However, the ones that run from old SD cards and have been updated from earlier releases, they reboot fine, while those that running from relatively recently flashed SD cards struggle and halt instead of reboot. Since this is super annoying, I wish to find out what's causing this, so I will do some diffing between the systems to see if I can find the culprit.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.