Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

leos12

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by leos12

  1. send your whatsapp or telegram in dm maybe we can fix it
  2. before rufus i did with usbimager and balena etcher and none of them worked out. I am thinking is going to be my reader or something. usbimager was giving the first weird screen but most of the time i tried flashing it wasn't giving any screen (like if i power up the orange pi zero 2w without any type of sd card) and balena etcher wasn't even flahing, it was always stuck at verification. I tried usbimager in linux and windows. I will let you know if I end up fixing, because I want that kernel because it comes with some wifi drivers out of the box. Thanks for your response
  3. this is when booting throw usbimager, now when booting throw rufus it says however, after flashing the armbian-minimal which it takes 1.25gb of space, if i look at gparted i can see 5mb unallocated, the 1.25gb 100% full and the rest unallocated. when i try to assign the rest to the 1.25gb; the computer won't even boot. maybe i do a full video showing the whole process
  4. I am not able to boot from armbian. First I downloaded image from (https://www.armbian.com/orange-pi-zero-2w/) later on I flashed the image with usbimager, then since this didn't work I did with balena etcher, (all those in linux). Balena etcher crashes at verification so then I did with my windows machine, first with usbimager and since it wasn't working I decided to decompress the .xz and do it with "rufus" Here i attach the images and as you guys can see it says "failed to mount /dev/mtdblock4". That terminal is pretty much useless, I can't even do reboot or poweroff. I just need armbian because the official orange pi OS doesn't provide the headers. And I need the headers because if not I can't install drivers for my wifi card. Newer linux distros seems to have compiled on the kernel so that's why i wanted to update, also because I think armbian provides the headers too. Any ideas

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.