Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

J.W van de Poll

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by J.W van de Poll

  1. Hi All Well I am getting nowhere fast. When plugging the board into a Rpi Zero 2w , i2cdetect -l shows i2c-1 and i2c-2 i2cdetect -y 1 shows 00x48 i2cdetect -y 2 shows oox49 (my second board) and a few others like 3a,50,59 Re-wrote the image on the Opi Zero 2w to Debian as I was getting tired of the booting problems with ArmBian. Followed the manual on ALL the instructions. i2cdetect -l shows i2c-0 i2c-1 ,i2c-2 and i2c-3 i2cdetect -y 0 does not show any adapters connected i2cdetect -y 1 shows UU on 36 i2cdetect -y 2 shows 30 and 50 i2cdetect -y 3 does not show any adapters VERY SLOWLY. Orangepi-config /system/Hardware has been tried with just i2c-0 ticked or all three ticked. Tried ticking phi2c-0 to 3 but that made no difference, still no 00x48 visible anywhere. I have tried about 6 different OS Images, all to no avail. Even tried the Rpi image shown on the Opi site. So, I have to conclude (unless someone corrects me) that it is the board that is the problem or some firmware on the board. Not sure if I should learn how to upgrade the firmware. Regards
  2. Hi All First post here. Have been using Rpi Zero 2W for a couple of years in various installations and other then speed been happy with it. So got an Orange Pi Zero 2 W in an attempt to use it as a plug in replacement for the Rpi. Installed Armbian and other than a booting issue, it all works. The first obstacle is the i2c, it is obvious that is nowhere near as easy as a Rpi to set up. I have read many posts and get more confused as the days go on. So, the question: Is there a step by step instruction on how to enable I2C. I am connecting 2 x ADS1115 A2D converters, one at &H48 and the 2nd at &H49. When I use i2cdetect -l i2c-0 i2c DesignWare HDMI i2c-1 i2c mv64xxx_i2c Adapter i2c-2 i2c ditto When I use i2cdetect -y 0 &h30 and &h50 show up When I use i2cdetect -y 1 I get UU on &h36 In software, I can do a fd = i2c_open("/dev/i2c-0") or use i2c-1 rc = i2cselect (fd,&h48,0) BUT, I cannot write or read to the device.(obviously because it does not exist according to i2cdetect ) My armbianEnv.txt has overlays=i2c3 changed from i2c0 after reading some posts. dtparam i2c_arm=on In armbian-config /system/kernel/booto001/ I have ticked i2c0-pi and for 2 and 3 as well. So after all that I have no idea how to proceed. Regards EDIT: kern.log has repeated entries as follows: mv64xxx_i2c 5002000 Error applying settings reverse things back

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.