Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

User_green

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by User_green

  1. That should work for me. Thanks to everyone, who have participated.
  2. Hello, dear armbian community. I am using Orange Pi 5 plus, and I want to use kernel-6.16-5-edge-rockchip64 by armbian, as works much better than actual mainline (I have broken HDMI sound, buggy OpenGL, no power profiles) I, however, want to build kernel for different distro (OpenSUSE Tumbleweed, aka binpkg-rpm). Where do I get kernel sources to do this? (And is it the right place to ask this question?)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.