Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

bobby3605

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by bobby3605

  1. For anyone interested in solving this temporarily, doing the following steps worked for me: sudo systemctl edit systemd-networkd ### Editing /etc/systemd/system/systemd-networkd.service.d/override.conf ### Anything between here and the comment below will become the new contents of the file [Service] ExecStartPre=/bin/sleep 5 ### Lines below this comment will be discarded sudo systemctl daemon-reexec sudo reboot
  2. As other people have noted, there are issues trying to connect the CB1 to wifi after the first boot. I believe I've narrowed down the cause, but I'm not sure about the right way to fix it permanently. The issue I was experiencing is as follows: 1. Flash latest armbian minimal to sd card 2. Plug into CB1 and turn it on 3. Go through first boot setup and connect to wifi normally 4. Reboot CB1 5. CB1 no longer connects to wifi, wpa_cli says 'CTRL_EVENT_SCAN_FAILED' A temporary solution I found is to mask systemd-networkd, then manually unmask systemd-networkd and start it after booting. This suggests that the problem is that systemd-networkd tries to talk to the RTL8189 before it's ready, and that puts the chip into a bad state. The wireless connection works on the first boot, because the CB1 doesn't try to configure the chip until after it has booted up. If I only mask netplan-wpa-wlan0 (instead of masking networkd) and try to manually bring it up, then I get an empty scan result, rather than CTRL_EVENT_SCAN_FAILED. Is there a way to make systemd-networkd wait until after the driver has loaded before trying to configure the chip? The easiest temporary solution is probably to just add a delay before systemd-networkd starts.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.