Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dabozz

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dabozz

  1. Hi Igor, I recently updated to Armbian 25.11.2 bookworm aarch64 with kernel Linux odroidhc4 6.12.58-current-meson64. This should be a working version? There I still get the same connect-debounce error. Do you have any advice?
  2. Great news! So a simple apt update/upgrade will fix it for me?
  3. Hi, I currently have the issue of a non working usb port on my odroidhc4. dmesg output: [ 133.464610] usb usb1-port2: connect-debounce failed The port does not show up when lsusb is entered. uname -a: Linux odroidhc4 6.12.56-current-meson64 #1 SMP PREEMPT Wed Oct 29 13:09:02 UTC 2025 aarch64 GNU/Linux I solved this temporairly a while ago by booting an older kernel (linux-image-6.12.43+deb12-arm64) like mentioned here: Are there any progresses on how to fix this reliably? Because I think still running kernel 6.6.63 is not save. Thanks for your answer in advance, if you need more information I am happy to deliver.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.