Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Phi Hùng Nguyễn

Validating
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Phi Hùng Nguyễn

  1. Hello, sorry for my very bad english. I have a Vonstar H618 box, I can't find firmware support for it in this list https://github.com/ophub/amlogic-s9xxx-armbian/releases?ref=armbian.io I have downloaded the original firmware from the vontar homepage https://www.vontar.cn/pages/download. I hope everyone can help me install armbian on my device. Thank you very much

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.