Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

marcosdsdba

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by marcosdsdba

  1. @Nick A Is it possible to create an image using the driver that Kevin posted? Because I tried to compile it and couldn't, several errors with .h file paths and C language function errors. Even importing the include linux/timer.h, etc., several errors occurred and I couldn't compile it on the SD card running Armbian. I don't know if I did something wrong or if I need to do it differently.
  2. @sicxnull I'm uploading it now and it will soon be available on my Google Drive at this link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/14Imqiz3u0qjLbLyDGkB0ratNn7k7-p6Z?usp=sharing
  3. @Jain Ziad Try this: https://forum.armbian.com/topic/57960-sv6256p-wifi-now-working-on-linux-6x-armbian-tested/
  4. @gabriel_altoe Try this: https://brandolamarck.substack.com/p/como-extrair-e-decompilar-a-device. I'll take some time to try and follow the tips. I'll post any updates here.
  5. @sicxnull Yes, I can try to extract the DBT. How can I do that?
  6. @Nick A Thank you very much, I'll try using it and get back to you if everything is okay.
  7. @Nick A Wi-fi chip is SV6256P
  8. @Nick A Hi Nick, how are you? I have a motherboard identical to the one in the photo you posted, with an AXP313A. I tried the image you recommended, but the Wi-Fi didn't work. Could you give me any advice?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.