Everything posted by niks
-
Booting from EMMC on a NanoPi Neo Core
Hello. After burning Efuse to the Nanopi Neo Core, I can't boot from emmc. It works from the SD card, so I try loading everything into emmc: spl, uboot. But spl doesn't find u-boot, as far as I understand. I'm using the u-boot and dts config from the Nanopi Neo, with some edits to mmc2, since it's not available in the Neo. U-Boot SPL 2024.07 (Feb 25 2026 - 15:51:42 +0300) DRAM: 512 MiB Trying to boot from MMC1 CMD_SEND:0 ARG 0x00000000 MMC_RSP_NONE CMD_SEND:8 ARG 0x000001aa RET -110 CMD_SEND:55 ARG 0x00000000 RET -110 CMD_SEND:0 ARG 0x00000000 MMC_RSP_NONE CMD_SEND:1 ARG 0x00000000 RET -110 Card did not respond to voltage select! : -110 spl: mmc init failed with error: -95 SPL: failed to boot from all boot devices ### ERROR ### Please RESET the board ###
- Allwinner H3 Secure boot, eFuse. Help please
- Allwinner H3 Secure boot, eFuse. Help please
-
Allwinner H3 Secure boot, eFuse. Help please
Please help. Hello everyone, please help me out. I urgently need to enable secure boot on my Allwinner H3 Nanopi neo core. I tried following the instructions from the forum https://forum.armbian.com/topic/3033-h3-soc-boot-rom-security-e-fuse/#findComment-84051 . But I couldn't burn the E-Fuse. At stage 5, when loading ./sunxi-fel -v -p write 0x2000 of the compiled code and checking whether the changes were applied, sunxi-fel sid/list/version doesn't work. I have to reboot the board, and then I see no result. Please help me solve this problem and burn it so that the bootloader signature is present and it is impossible to boot from the SD card using third-party means. Please, if you have any information, help me.