Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Aco Art

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Aco Art

  1. @Rodrigo Campos In my case the U-Boot side is not just a generic version choice. That baseline carries the board-specific path I tested: the zero2w-based defconfig, mmc0 broken-CD handling, H616 EMAC1/RMII support, I2C3 enablement, the LAN preinit step, and the extra EMAC-related clock/register writes. Since the kernel LAN attach depends on the board already being prepared by U-Boot, I preferred to keep the bootloader side conservative. So the short answer is: it is pinned because it is the validated baseline, not because I know of a hard conflict with every newer release.
  2. I published my Vontar H618 bring-up patch set here: https://github.com/aco-art/vontar-h618-armbian-patche It includes the Armbian userpatches, U-Boot/kernel changes, and diagnostics tools I used for this box. Tested on my 4 GiB DDR3 Vontar H618 unit and shared in case it helps with similar H618/H616-class TV boxes. On my tested unit, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, LAN, HDMI output, and the basic GPU/display path are working with this baseline.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.