Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

alexei kozlov

Validating
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by alexei kozlov

  1. Hello. I installed armbian trixie on orangepzero 2w. OK. I'd like to install Homeassistant on this machine. I went to armbian-config -> Software -> HomeAutomation -> Home Assistant. Installation went smooth< as far as I see. Then I asked to reboot system to enable AppArmor. I did that. After reboot I tried to connect to the machine via Firefox http://192.168.1.16:8123 Nothing happened. Should I issue some commands or do some actions to continue installation? Thanks you you advance. Alexei

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.