Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Mykola Zghurskyi

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Mykola Zghurskyi

  1. Hi. Following up on the previous post: I used the built image to compile HestiaCP and set up a web hosting server, successfully launching a PHP site. I also ran several Go applications, which proved stable without requiring any "quick-and-dirty" workarounds. My next step is to perform load testing on the web server—specifically, testing how it handles a significant number of connections and streams multimedia and data via WebSockets. I plan to deploy this same image on another board and attempt to install a graphical environment. I’m not moving very fast, but I’m glad the server is up and running stably; this allows me to start planning for its deployment in a production environment.
  2. Hello. Finally, I have built an image on my Orange Pi 5B for the Orange Pi RV2 and launched it from a TF card. Currently, I have two RV2 boards with 8 GB of RAM and plan to maximize these devices by contributing to Armbian specifically for this device. Well, so far I have only successfully launched the system, and it will take a few days to figure out its capabilities and errors. So far I can only work with TF cards, but after a while I will add m.2 drives. It is not very clear what about working with USB. I am interested not only in the successful work of the server build but also in the effective work of the graphical desktop environment. In a few days I will write about the test results.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.