Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Onion32

Validating
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Onion32

  1. Hello, I’ve seen in the latest release Armbian now supports installing to UFS but can’t really see much information about going about this? I boot into the SD card and I’ve tried both installing a new copy to the UFS, which seems to do something but booting only gets as far as initramfs, and copying existing install from SD card which just fails with the following: “No bootable install method is available for /dev/sda on this system (no EFI firmware, no GRUB, and no board u-boot support).” I have tried both Debian and Ubuntu minimal images on vendor and current kernels. I did have a FriendlyElec image on there before but used Rkdevtool to erase the UFS module prior to trying again with Armbian. I’m wondering if anyone has had success with this? I saw a thread with someone struggling with Btrfs but I’m not able to get ext4 working. Any help or instructions is appreciated, thanks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.