Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pazzoide

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pazzoide

  1. Hello, I installed lm-sensors on my Opi5 and I'm able to check temperatures, however I don't know how to make the little fan spin when the temperature rise. I know the temperature is not going to rise till critical levels, but I live in very hot country and I just don't want my device to become too hot. And do you know how to make the fan start at certain temperature rise? Also I'm not sure which pins I should connect the fan to.. One pin should be the 3.3V to get the power, what about the other one? I'm running Armbian 23.02.2 with kernel 5.10.110-rockchip-rk3588 Thanks in advance

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.