Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

psygnosis

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by psygnosis

  1. Yes I have the heat sink and a thermal pad: Time CPU load %cpu %sys %usr %nice %io %irq Tcpu C.St. 19:42:28 816 MHz 0.00 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 51,6 °C 0/4 19:42:33 816 MHz 0.00 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 50,5 °C 0/4 19:42:38 816 MHz 0.00 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 52,8 °C 0/4 Armbian 23.02.2 Bullseye with Linux 5.15.93-sunxi Ambient temp is quite hot these days it's like maybe 32°C maybe more
  2. Sorry for the late reply. I had some spare time and I've installed bookworm 25.5.1 Time CPU load %cpu %sys %usr %nice %io %irq Tcpu C.St. 20:38:51 1296 MHz 0.41 7% 0% 2% 0% 3% 0% 58.1 °C 0/7 20:38:56 480 MHz 0.38 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 54.4 °C 0/7 20:39:01 480 MHz 0.35 1% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 59.8 °C 0/7 20:39:06 480 MHz 0.32 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 54.8 °C 0/7 20:39:11 480 MHz 0.29 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 56.4 °C 0/7 20:39:16 480 MHz 0.27 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 55.5 °C 0/7 20:39:21 480 MHz 0.25 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 57.6 °C 0/7 20:39:27 480 MHz 0.23 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 56.2 °C 0/7 20:39:32 480 MHz 0.21 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 54.2 °C 0/7 20:39:37 480 MHz 0.19 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 56.1 °C 0/7 20:39:42 480 MHz 0.18 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 54.1 °C 0/7 20:39:47 480 MHz 0.16 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 58.0 °C 0/7 20:39:52 480 MHz 0.15 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 0% 57.0 °C 0/7^C Actually you had some difference in temp between bookworm and bullseye
  3. Hi, I have 2 OPi1 that I want to use for some test projects. One project consist just on PiHole, the other one on Tailscale. Since with newer kernel I have high temperature on idle (like 70°C) can you advice me an old version that maybe has a "better" thermal management? Thank you so much, if I'm saying something stupid please tell me, maybe I just need to tune something like disable hdmi, gpu etc...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.