Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Z11ntal33r

Members
  • Joined

Everything posted by Z11ntal33r

  1. I just want to say, c0rnelius, you are a lifesaver! I’ve spent several hours trying to figure out this issue, and it’s reassuring to see I’m not the only one dealing with it. This problem must be more common than it seems. I initially thought it was related to power management, as the external drives might be drawing too much power. In my case, I tried countless methods to disable USB power management and other tweaks, but it turns out the simple custom boot file was the ultimate solution! For reference, I’m running v24.11.1 on an Odroid N2 with Armbian Linux 6.6.63-current-meson64 Update This is a more widely issue it seems given there are other releated threads
  2. Same issue here. Upgraded from Armbian 23.8.1 Bookworm with Linux 6.1.63-current-rockchip and now my Tinkerboard won't boot Here is the log from the upgrade process. Unfortunately, I am not home and hence cannot debug any further with an UART for the next weeks

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.