Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Some problem about OPi PC2 spi connect MFRC522.

Featured Replies

HI, guys!

 

I tried to enable spi connect RC522 on OPi_PC(H3). It works!

my topic:

 

but now, I make the same way to enable spi with RC522 on OPi_PC2(H5).

I can found spi on "/dev/spidev0.0"

But when I run "Read.py" script as root.

It can't detect & read the cards.

 

 

How can i use it on OPi_PC2?

 

 

1818150214.jpg

  • Author

SOLVED:

 

Because PC2 GPIO pins is different.

change SPI0 to SPI1

edit /boot/armbianEvn.txt

"param_spidev_spi_bus=0" --> "param_spidev_spi_bus=1"

save!

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.