Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Not able to boot

Featured Replies

I am currently using Solidrun SbC (ICUBOX and HUMMINGBOARD) and a couple of weeks ago I updated UBUNTU on the Hummingboard  to release 18.04 and lost internet..no more network. So try to fix that with no success so after many hours I decided to rebuild the OS with Armbian Buster but I cannot boot from my sd card (sd was flashed with Etcher). So did a surface check with no problems found. I thought it was power supply but I can boot from Android (Cubox and Hummingboard ) so PS should be good. My sd cards are Sandisk extreme 16 gigs. Since I did not build a bootable sd card since 3 years ago, I must have done something wrong but I don’t know what? Does the sd has to be formatted with a specific format or just unzip the Armbian and flash it? I am lost, so need help..thanks. My next move would be to get my app back on OSx or Widows but i have to forget using Solirun devices (I mean Linux).

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.