Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Making donation in a better way than PayPal?

Featured Replies

I started contributing a few dollars per month to help defray server costs. I might like to increase this amount to help out in purchasing hardware, etc. As I stated before, I have almost no time for anything, but happy to contribute few dollars here and there as luckily I am in a position to do so.

 

I couldn't help but wonder however, how much the PayPal fees and exchange rate were eating into my little contribution each month? And if it's significant, maybe we can figure out a better way to transfer funds. I have a strong dislike for middle men taking a cut anyway. Parasites.

  • Author

A few months later, and I have a little more time, so decided to volunteer to help tidy up the forums. :)

 

I never directly received a reply to this question, but someone must have heard me because I was just looking today at the Donate page, and now I see (in addition to monthly PayPal option from before):

  • Bitcoin address
  • Amazon wish list (for purchasing hardware)
  • Contact form (for setting up bank transfer, invoice option for companies, etc.)

I for one was happy to see additional options and just thought I would share what I discovered.

 

You like Having Nice Things(tm)? Consider supporting Armbian today! :)

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.