Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

armbianmonitor - service description

Featured Replies

@lanefu, @TonyMac32  I am looking for support of native english speakers.

 

I just wanted to install RPi-Monitor, listed all options to find it: armbianmonitor --help  and saw this :

armbianmonitor -M provides simple CLI monitoring - fixed-line output

armbianmonitor -N provides simple CLI network monitoring - fixed-line output

So, I thought what has been repaired  (fixed) ?  

 

So, I tested the two options -m & -M   and I saw,

    -m is with history, not scrolling rather new-line feed
    -M is dynamically refreshing in line (static), (fix,  but not fixed)

In short, I think the wording is a bit bumpy.  My suggestion to change wording, as below:

armbianmonitor -m provides simple CLI monitoring - new-line feed output
armbianmonitor -M provides simple CLI monitoring - automatic refreshing in line output
armbianmonitor -n provides simple CLI network monitoring - new-line feed output
armbianmonitor -N provides simple CLI network monitoring - automatic refreshing in line output

What do you think?

  • Tido changed the title to armbianmonitor - service description
  • Author

Hi Werner, not only that, while thinking about it I realized that the title of my posting is wrong - it is the service description not the naming conventions :)

 

3 hours ago, Werner said:

are not automatically refreshing

I agree with you, as a Swiss (non native speaker). Does it explain itself better like this:

armbianmonitor -m provides simple CLI monitoring - automatic new-line feed output
armbianmonitor -M provides simple CLI monitoring - automatic refreshing in line output
armbianmonitor -n provides simple CLI network monitoring - automatic new-line feed output
armbianmonitor -N provides simple CLI network monitoring - automatic refreshing in line output

 

By the way, everybody is welcome to chime in !

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.