Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Enable ACM in kernel

Featured Replies

Hey guys,

 

facing a similar problem.

I'm trying to configure the TI CC2531 dongle with the TI Z-Stack Linux Gateway to manage a Zigbee network.

 

I have different boards running armbian:

- lamobo-r1, armbian jessie with mainline kernel

- cubietruck, armbian jessie with mainline kernel

 

If I plug den CC2531 dongle into the lamobo-r1 it is recognized and

created as /dev/ttyACM0,

 

ls -ld /dev/ttyA* :

 

crw-rw---- 1 root dialout 166, 0  /dev/ttyACM0

 

I can connect to it and configure it.

 

On my preferred board the cubietruck, it wont work as intended:

 

-rw-rw---- 1 root   /dev/ttyACM0

 

The missing c* already indicates that I wont be able to talk to the device via uart, thus also the Z-Stack communication failed.

But if I try running the legacy kernel on the cubietruck it works like a charm.  I also tested an Arduino out of curiosity,this

some how works on the vanilla and the legacy kernel.

 

Might a recompile of the kernel help e.g. identifying a missing module or might this be related to an incompatibility of 

the vanilla kernel with the cubietruck hardware?

 

Best Regards,

 

Eyst

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.