Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

X96 mini

Featured Replies

good evening, I wanted to install armbian (desktop version) on an android box (x96 mini) ... reading here and there on various forums I saw that they managed to install it, but I (following the various steps) am having several problems. can I ask you step by step the procedures to follow? thanks

same as headless server. You just have to run startx to go on desktop if i remember right.. (i'm on headless on x96 mini.. It's not a good chip for desktop version too weak imo).

  • Author

thanks for the answers ... I managed to install it, trivially I did all the procedures well, but I had not noticed that the HD / VGA adapter was broken.  😂

  • Werner locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.