Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Fixing rpi-clone to work with armbian

Featured Replies

Hi all

I have been using https://github.com/billw2/rpi-clone to clone sd cards as it uses rsync. It's much quicker than imaging and will clone larger cards to smaller if there is space. The thing is it expects a raspberrypi and so doesn't update the UUID in the armbianEnv.txt and fstab. If I manually do this then the clone is bookable and works fine. I cant script (yet), so if anyone could take a look at the script on git and suggest how this could be changed to work with armbian also i would be really grateful.

 

On 3/16/2022 at 2:49 PM, Matthijs Kooijman said:

probably best to just download the script from the pullrequest, since there has not been significant activity in that repo, so I do not expect the PR to be merged anytime soon...

 

If original guy has lost interest, maybe you guys would like to collaborate on an active fork.  Assuming this is something you will be maintaining anyway for your own usage.

 

This is the beauty (and opportunity) of F/LOSS.  We have options in such cases.  :thumbup:  :beer:

 

 

On 4/1/2022 at 12:47 AM, TRS-80 said:

If original guy has lost interest, maybe you guys would like to collaborate on an active fork.  Assuming this is something you will be maintaining anyway for your own usage.

 

I won't have time for that, too many other projects already... (including some other projects I rescued like this :-p). I will be maintaining my own fork a bit, but only for my particular and very specific usecase, so going beyond that and properly maintaining the project (including development and/or accepting contributions) is going to take up a lot more time...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.