Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

USBImager Write Error on Mac Catalina

Featured Replies

I am new to armbian and get to know the USBImager app via this tutorial: https://docs.armbian.com/User-Guide_Getting-Started

 

So I downloaded the zip file from Gitlab, unpack the file and run the app. First, I got an error saying the developer is not verified and managed to bypass it. When the app is opened, and load the image file and select my sd card, another error comes out when clicking Write button, saying An error occurred while opening the device.

 

My Mac is running macOS Catalina 10.15.5

 

usbimager.png

On 8/28/2020 at 5:57 PM, bowsboy said:

So I downloaded the zip file from Gitlab, unpack the file and run the app. First, I got an error saying the developer is not verified and managed to bypass it. When the app is opened, and load the image file and select my sd card, another error comes out when clicking Write button, saying An error occurred while opening the device.

If the SD card has no defects, I suggest you use UUByte DMG Editor to do that again.

37 minutes ago, Goliee said:

, I suggest you try

hmm, UUByte DMG Editor, does this software verify the flash process bit for bit, like USBimager does?

 

Defects, good point. There is a section in the Documentation how to check the SDcard for proper function.

 

// sent from mobile phone //

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.