Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

What should be in my .GNUPG directory?

Featured Replies

QUESTION:  I downloaded the BUSTER image (19.11.6 / 5.4.8) .img. In my .GNUPG directory, there is only an empty 'private keys' directory. Is this supposed to be like this or should there be 2 'text' documents next to the 'private keys' directory?

 

One of my former buster downloads from a year ago or so, I know there were 2 simple text documents in the .gnupg directory. I am trying to learn how to send an encrypted message using gpg, but haven't been successful, yet. I was thinking that maybe there is a problem with my .gnupg directory and this is why I'm running into a snag with it.

 

Thank you. 

Edited by Werner
Add prefix

Solved by busterrr3x

  • Author

In other words, when you download this image/iso, what is in your .GNUPG directory (if you wouldn't mind downloading it to see)? 

 

https://archive.armbian.com/orangepiplus2e/archive/Armbian_19.11.6_Orangepiplus2e_buster_current_5.4.8_desktop.7z

 

I have done it on my end. This is from the archived os'. I would check the checksum but I can't find them for these archives. 

 

Thanks. 

Edited by busterrr3x
add url

  • Author
  • Solution

Thanks anyway, I found the checksum and since the checksum was good, I will install and see what is in the .gnupg directory. I am surprised by what is in this install that I am writing from, as the private keys directory is completely empty. I know that after I make a keypair that they will exist there, but I thought there should be 2 plain text documents there also before making the keypair, so I was trying to make sure. 

 

HOW DO I MARK SOLVED?

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.