Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transpeed_H616

Featured Replies

I own the TV BOX TRANSPEED_H616 (Allwinner H616, Arm Mali-G31 MP2, Android 10, 4/64 GB).
I would like to root but can't. I can't even connect the device to the PC. When I connect it with the USB-OTG cable in the device manager it shows "USB device unknown (device descriptor request failed)" and I cannot find the drivers. Can someone help me?

Thank you

  • SteeMan locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.