Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Keyboard doesn't work

Featured Replies

I just installed Armbian on my Android TV Box. When it booted up, it asked me to enter the root password. My issue is that none of my keyboards were recognized and I wasn't able to type the password in. Does anyone know how I can resolve this?

It would be helpful if you provided any information on what your box is, what build you are using, what steps you have taken to get to the install point you have.  If the keyboard isn't working it would imply that you don't have working usb support, which would likely indicate you are not using a compatible dtb for your system. But with absolutely no information provided that is just a guess.

  • Author

@Werner - Thank you for moving the chat!

@SteeMan - I am not sure what box I have (it was given to me by a friend years ago). There isn't a brand name and the only identifier is the model number on the bottom of it. The sticker on the button reads: Android OTT TV Box, model#: CSA93.

 

I'll attach a few photos I took earlier today.

 

ISfLSuczQYB7LwIT0Zm-9MQS46ug3Iht9dMRkZqrkkbfPI9biEkYeHX8Bohce6nNXgwGa2vAR9s8bK5-jQ5b2bQM2P_co-Dp6Xt628SZ7OICD_KZnaOt_OWVE7HvTNdr7wZVdPNE1kAz3ieNI8wwYjGUX7HNmyq9

  • Author

I figured it out - I was not using the correct dtb file for my box. Once I selected the correct one, I had no issues with booting in Armbian. Thank you all for your help!

  • SteeMan locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.