Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Java Periphery with JDK 17 support

Featured Replies

Java Periphery is a high performance library for GPIO, LED, PWM, SPI, I2C, MMIO and Serial peripheral I/O interface access in userspace Linux. Rather than try to build this from scratch I used c-periphery and HawtJNI to generate the JNI wrappers. This saves a lot of hand coding and allows for easier synchronization with c-periphery changes moving forward.

 

I believe this is the only userspace IO library that supports the new JDK 17 LTS (and still supports JDK 11). I had to fork HawtJNI to make it work with JDK 17. The only caveat is that ARM32 supports JDK 11. For some reason I cannot find a JDK 17 for ARM32 or information on why is was not supported. The install script handles this automatically. ARM64/x86/x86_64 uses JDK 17.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.