Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Which section on this forum is for Lemaker Banana Pro SBCs?

Featured Replies

Which section on this forum is for Lemaker Banana Pro SBCs?  I think it's the Allwinner A20 forum, but right now I'm not sure as the Banana Pro is not in the list for this section?

3 hours ago, Myron said:

Which section on this forum is for Lemaker Banana Pro SBCs?  I think it's the Allwinner A20 forum, but right now I'm not sure as the Banana Pro is not in the list for this section?

Any thing related Allwinner A20 SOC will go to "Allwinner A20 Forum section" 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.