Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Issues with black screen

Featured Replies

Hey everyone, don't tear me up too much, but its been maybe 25 years since I have dabbled with any *nix type environment. 

 

Recently tinkering around, I installed Armbian on my TX3 Mini Android box.  No complaints, feels like I am getting back into the swing of things again.  But for some reason, I cannot figure out how to turn off the screen saver / maybe power managent IE: Black screen.  It goes black after 10 minutes or so and I just wanted to keep it on.  Spent a few days trying things on and off from suggestions I found online, but nothing seems to work.  FYI I dont have xscreensaver installed either.

 

Thanks!

  • SteeMan locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.