Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

release life cycle

Featured Replies

Hi:

    I am using armbian build on Debian 10(buster). I wonder how long I can get update if I don't upgrade to Debian 11(bulleye). I am satisfied with the current OS. if possible I want to continue use buster until Debian 12 comes out, but I don't know how long will armbian support old debian releases.

   thanks a lot for the hint!

 

  • Author
10 hours ago, Werner said:

Armbian support divides into two pieces: firmware and userspace.

Your userspace is Debian 10 which will receive updates till June 2024.

Firmware (kernel/boot loader) development continues as long as device is supported. 

 

 

 

thanks a lot for the information!

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.