Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

MX10 plus 6K

Featured Replies

Hello all

I اhave this device MX10  plus  6K    https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1913358456.html?_randl_currency=SAR&_randl_shipto=SA&src=google&aff_platform=aaf&afSmartRedirect=y

It's kinda old and I tried to use it   via install armbian  I tried to download more than one img on it and it works but not stability
The screen keeps flashing or vibration  i Try  to extracting a dtb file    I got a dts  And   converted it to dtb   But all my attempts ended in failure, I don't  have experience to  dealing with Linux

 can any  one  help me  to run armbian  On the device without problems

I apologize for my English
she is weak

 

my dts  https://disk.yandex.ru/d/LZFtMtfwjGqGbA

@saudpc Your duplicate post was deleted.  Do not post duplicate posts especially in the wrong forums.

You should start by understanding that armbian does not support TV boxes so you are unlikely to get an response to your question.  Please read this FAQ post to understand the status of armbian and tv boxes:  https://forum.armbian.com/topic/16976-status-of-armbian-on-tv-boxes-please-read-first

 

  • SteeMan locked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.