June 30, 20224 yr I’m an iOS user but only for cellphones and tablets, I’ve never used a Macbook. So yea, I'm getting used to working on Windows. I've been stuck with HP for a while so now I wanna have a change. Please give me some advice. Your help is greatly appreciated.
September 4, 20224 yr Seems like nobody has responded... Yes, a Macbook Air M1 is a nice machine and works well with iOS via iCloud.
March 2, 20233 yr It took me some time to get use to Macbook Pro, but as the result I like it. But you have to learn how install some programs and which ones you need for your Macbook
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.