Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

autostart problem

Featured Replies

Hi I'm auto-login using nodm with orange pi. I run my udp.py file by creating a file named udp.desktop under the .etc/xdg/autostart folder at startup. but I need to play the wav file using pygame in the .py file, but I get a warning that the audio device could not be initialized. If I trigger my .py file manually, I can play the wav file without any problems. probably unable to load sound drivers during autostart. Can you help with this.

Providing logs with 

armbianmonitor -u

 helps with troubleshooting.

 

Just a thought. during our auto start, what if you introduce a delay before attempting to play your wav file. The delay is to give time for things to initialise first.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.