Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Upgrade to Linux 5.19 ?

Featured Replies

Dear All,

I am using Jammy with kernel 5.18 on hold, but yesterday I noticed very important updates that were kept back because the kernel is locked, such s:

 

  • armbian-bsp-cli-odroidhca
  • armbian-firmware
  • linux-dtb-edge-meson64
  • linux-headers-edge-meson64
  • linux-image-edge-meson64
  • linux-u-boot-odroidhc4-edge

 

I wonder if is worth to update or if I had better to stick with my current setup, where my main feature — ZFS — is working.

 

What's your recommendations?

 

Thanks in advance!

 

F.

 

  • Author

@Igor Thank you for the heads-up, I think I won't update, also using a PPA doesn't excite me that much so I'll stick with the current setup looking forward for any improvements!

11 minutes ago, freezr said:

I think I won't update, also using a PPA doesn't excite me that much so I'll stick with the current setup looking forward for any improvements!

 

I choose to move away from repository under our control to PPA simply because I hardly find time to see my kids and nobody else care ... until its changed on worse. If we as a community (I can fix this for myself this way or another) want to have all those segments under better control, no PPA involved, automated testing of this feature and similar ... this project need help on a daily basis. I am afraid not many other options.

  • Author

@Igor My apologize if I sounded disrespectful, it wasn't my intention!

 

I got your points and as father I do respect your willing to prioritize your family. What you do really deserve more especially from all the hardware vendors that make money also because you made their SoCs fully working.

  • Author

My last paragraph is confused and I cannot edit it anymore...

 

Quote

You do really deserve more, especially from all these hardware/assembler vendors that make money also because you made their SoCs fully working.

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.