Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tinker Board r2.0 - video looper ?

Featured Replies

Dear all
I have a question concerning the Tinker Board video playback function.
Until now I used some raspberry PIs 3b to create a simple system that video playbacks in loop after booting for my video installations. 
Now as the raspberries are not in stock at the moment but i need very urgently another working system, i saw that i can buy the tinker board 2.0 for a reasonable price. 

However, I'm not a programming specialist and was happy when I got the raspberry to run, I couldn't found anything about the tinker board and specially about a video loop function. 

I imagine that it is possible, just wondering how complicated it is. 

Can someone tell me how to do it or does someone have a simple instruction ? For the Pi i followed the Adafruit instructions and it works perfectly. 
Thank you all for your precious help. 
Best regards,
Martin

  • Werner locked and unlocked this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.