Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Armbian Community Forums

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bullseye not rebooting only needs poweroff

Featured Replies

Hi,

 

I have C4 installed sdcard with bullseye from armbian website and all good first steps, change pass etc, update upgrade, no error on console and reboot from console it simple not rebooting, I need to power off all the time. I tried Jammy just for check that is worked so what is wrong with Bullseye?

My armbianmonitor -u is at http://ix.io/4cyZ

 

 

Edited by Martin Skoneczko

  • Author

Yeah I google a lot and it seems this is a bug which is coming on and off. Oh well I have found that system on eMMC can reboot but not on micro sdcard, I like Odroid products, but this is really annoying bug and they do do not bother as their distro somehow can reboot.

 

 

  • Author

Ok so I flashed Armbian Jammy and reboot worked.  I did apt update, upgrade and there was kernel upgrade too,  and reboot is not working, again. 

 

I tried nand-sata-install -> "Update bootloader" but that did no worked and still no reboot.

 

Help please?

 

 

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.